The countdown to WPC 2016 is well underway, with just a three days to go. We’ve even started packing – we’re certainly feeling the excitement! From the team here at Crossware, we hope everyone is fully prepared for their WPC trip (logistically and mentally).
Want to win something cool?
Have you ever wanted to win something that levitates? Of course you have! That’s why we’ve got a slick and shiny little Air 2 levitating loudspeaker to give away at WPC this year. It’s got the full package: you can play your tunes, use it as a speakerphone or stick it to metallic objects around your house for a loudspeaker anywhere you want.
Here’s what Amazon had to say about it:
- Air 2 was the winner of the 2015 Best of Innovation category at the CES 2015 Innovation Awards.
- The Air 2’s speaker and base are each fitted with magnets that repel one another, causing the speaker to hover over the base-so you can listen to “Float On” (or “Miracles,” if that’s your thing) and marvel at magnetic levitation at the same time.
- Levitates to provide acoustic sound – built-in microphone for hands-free phone calling, and easy to pair too.
- Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours of playtime.
- Supports wireless music streaming via new Bluetooth v4.0 technology.
There’s no stopping this little gadget! Want to win it?
Meet us and win at WPC
To get in the draw, all you need to do is drop by our booth in the Office 365 area on the Expo floor. You get the added bonus of chatting to our lovely team as well as learning how Crossware Mail Signature can help you maximise your profit on Office 365. So drop by booth #345 from the 10th – 14th of July, and we promise you won’t regret it. We’ve also got some stickers of our Crossware Superhero to give away – he’s more than just a pretty face, he’s here to save the world from ugly, inflexible email signatures. He also serves the double purpose of reminding you that you can be your own superhero – how’s that for deep philosophical stuff during a tech conference?
We can’t wait to meet you! See you soon.