Sending out a greeting for Kwanzaa or Hanukkah this year?
You’ll probably want to spruce it up with a few choice graphics. Unfortunately, the search for free Kwanzaa and Hanukkah vector graphics can be frustrating and fruitless. They’re often well hidden among the huge number of Christmas graphics available.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 6 graphics to save you time. We know there’s no time to delay on getting out your holiday emails and we hope these will be helpful for you.
1. Cute Kwanzaa Animal Vector Graphics
These little cuties are the perfect addition to your Kwanzaa email. Squeeze them in your email signature. Slip one in your email header. Sneak one in as an attachment.
2. Kwanzaa Background Vector Image
This silhouette style image is great for pulling apart in Illustrator, or whatever your tool of choice. Turn it into a banner, or multiple stand along images to capture the essence of Kwanzaa. Use the background pattern as a background for your whole email if you’re creating an HTML email.
3. Simple Kwanzaa Cartoon Icon Graphics
You can resize these icons on the source website itself, and use them as larger graphics. Or you can download in .svg format for use as icons. Make them into bullet points for your lists, of use them in your header for a cute pop of colour.
4. Hanukkah Themed Vector Graphics
Need some cute Hanukkah illustrations for your emails? Sprinkle these liberally throughout for the full effect. Use the banners as headers, and the graphics throughout.
5. Jewish Hanukkah Symbols Vector Graphics
How about a bit of polished gold for your readers? This graphics collection offers some beautifully illustrated Jewish Hanukkah symbols for your holiday email.
6. Hanukkah Frame Vector Graphic
You could use this image to frame your whole email, to frame your team photo or just to take elements from to make your own graphics!
Notes on Using Vector Graphics
The magic of vector graphics is that they are stored in a format that scalable. This means that:
- They won’t pixelate or look lower quality when you resize them (the same can’t be said about .jpegs, .gifs and so on).
- They are great for viewing on mobile (they can freely scale to the device size).
Crossware Mail Signature for Applying Email Graphics
If you want to add a banner or graphic to each email but are struggling to do it on your Outlook or IBM email platform, Crossware Mail Signature can help.
You can simply and quickly add graphics anywhere on your email. These give you back the control of company-wide signatures by putting you in charge of when, where and how your graphics and email signatures are applied. It’s easy to fine tune your signature with rules, such as if you only want your Kwanzaa banner in the month of December, or only to send to those external to your company, and much more.
Best Practice for Vector Graphics in Emails
- Make sure to check the attribution rules on each of these before use so you can credit the author correctly when using them.
- Less is more for graphics, especially those sent from your Outlook, Gmail or other email provider. Don’t make your email visually overpowering, and cause people to miss the message!